Shout-Outs to Support our Favorite Hudson Wisconsin Businesses!
Hudson, Wisconsin is a wonderful place to work and live with a plethora of impactful local businesses that deserve & need our support. Part of our company’s core belief involves supporting our local community by frequenting their businesses and spreading the love. Without further ado, we’d like to highlight some of our favorite Hudson businesses where you can find all the best eats, treats, and more that Hudson, Wisconsin has to offer!
SHOP TIL YOU DROP
- The Purple Tree is a family-owned shop featuring products that are good for people and good for the planet. Book your private or virtual shopping experience with this “mindful market” and help them continue to spread positivity and good vibes.
- Backroom Vintage is one of those classic hidden gems that make us love shopping local. Located in the back rooms of Chapter2Books, this collective of 14 local vendors showcases unique vintage, new, re-purposed, handmade, up-cycled art, home decor, jewelry, collectibles, and more!
THAT’S THE SPIRIT
- Lucky’s Wine & More is our preferred spot to pick up a favorite bottle of wine, stop in for client gifts, or attend a bourbon event. Join the wine, beer, or bourbon club and save with monthly deals.
- Hop and Barrel Brewing Company boasts a modern approach to classic beers, offering a large array of beers on tap. Tobie & Shelly recommend “Hudson Haze” while John’s favorite is “Space Force Double IPA.”
- Madison Avenue Wine & Spirits: Featuring American-made wine and creative cocktails.
- Pitchfork Brewing Company: A small-batch brewery using locally sourced ingredients.
SWEETS AND EATS
- Knokes Chocolates & Nuts creates hand-crafted confections in-house daily to satisfy even the sweetest tooth. This family-owned business sells fine chocolate gift boxes, seasonal assortments, boxed truffles, and gourmet nuts and has proudly served Hudson for over 20 years.
- Sapporo Japanese Restaurant serves authentic sushi and Japanese cuisine for dine-in or take-out. Tobie & Shelly especially love their seaweed salads—yum!
- Fit PT founded by Dr. Kaitlin is a women’s health Boutique Studio that specializes in Fitness, Physical Therapy, & Wellness services. Dr. Kaitlin has taken such good care of Tobie throughout her own physical therapy by keeping her active with a holistic approach to healing & rejuvenation.
- Birkmose Park is our favorite local outdoor getaway! Visit this passive scenic park to take a walk, read a book, or just enjoy beautiful views of the St. Croix River Valley and river.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST
- O’Connell Family Funeral Homes & Cremation Services is our final local shout-out. Since 1985 the Hudson community has been blessed with the support and caring guidance provided by this family-owned business. We have used OCFH’s services before and know firsthand how important these people are to the community and the families who trust them.
We hope you’ll join us in supporting these and more great local businesses in Hudson, Wisconsin. Contact us today to let us know which local businesses are your favorites!